Let's start off telling that the Panel is amazing and might turn into my panel soon. There are only a couple points I have left.
I did already made a request thing but here again.
I would love to see:
- Support for NGINX
- Multi-Server Support
- Node.JS Application support via PM2
- Community package creation / 'repository' to download from
- Is there a way to give a Domain an NS or something to point to the server for adding the domain to the panel.
- "WEB" menu item in the panel should be named to "Web"
- An option to hide certain Databases from the listing. By MySQL the default ones (information_schema, mysql, performance_schema)
- Configuration and System is under an empty Menu Section