I have just came across your product and at a first sight is exactly what I was asking for. A year ago I was looking for something light for my personal self hosted web server. I ended up setting up a heavy duty product with tons of unnecessary (unless Im hosting GoDaddy :) ) for me features that made the setup a two days job. Please keep it clean and simple!
During my the migration process I missed the following features:
* Import MySQL database from a file. I guess that would be quite easy since I managed to import it via CLI.
* Backup on remote locations (SFTP)
* Include phpMyAdmin in your features set as optional. That will save a few commands and a couple of clicks :)
* Im a bit skeptical regarding Samba. Since is a web server the only thing that it could really serve me is to SMB to my domains directories so I can edit my htmls for example. But again, writing those files it will change the owner group of the file which later on apache will cry. I would really like to hear your point of view on that
* Expand a bit the Apache / PHP modules list. Like (bcmath, mbstring, gd etc.)
* An easy way to setup SSL on the panels domain it will be awesome
* A drop down list for the subdomains on the domains list it will be much appreciated. Setting up my domains I found my self making changes to the root domain instead of the subdomain. Thats totally aesthetic feature, but personally I would love it.
* Exporting site is also quite important. That means it should tar doc root and databases. We all screw up our websites at some point. An easy way to backup everything before we start working on it, it will save a lot of us.
* 2 factor authentication feels poor. I would love SMS or even email.
* As this guy said (https://tinycp.com/community/show/dovecot-use-encrypted-passwords,255.html) Thats a BIG no. use some kind of encryption.
And now my praises:
* I love the way sort the proxy setup and SSL! Simple and neat.
* Emails setup, just a piece of cake
* The features list is a brilliant idea. Install what you need. Love it
* IPTables so simple. Click this and that, your are done!
That for now. I will update my thread if I come across something else.